Age-Related Fee Schedule
Generally, the earlier you start, the lower the fee.
The age categories are:
- 3-6 years old
- 6-9 years old
- 9-12 years old
The fees are also based on the difficulty of the case. Biobloc cases have their own schedule.
What's typically included in your contract?
The Contract typically lasts for 12-18 months depending on the case. You will be given your end date the day you begin your treatment. As part of the Integrative Orthodontic program you get:
- The comprehensive myofunctional examination
- Your Game:FACE book and a consultation with your Coach
- Expansion and Advancement Appliances as per your treatment plan
- Myobrace trainers as per your treatment plan
- Game:FACE classes in nutrition, breathing, posture and sleep. (as many as you want to take)
- All visits with the orthodontist and Coaches
- Progress and End of Game records
- Post game wrapup with Dr. Raphael
- Periodic recall visits after the program for follow-up
What's not included?
- Referrals to other professionals including our Certified Oral Myologist. Fees are arranged separately for their services
- Lost or broken appliances or training aids, including a new Game:FACE book. At cost replacement.
- Monthly fee to extend treatment beyond the contract.
- Additional laboratory appliances that were not anticipated in the origianal treatment plan.
We know orthodontics is a major project for most families and we having been families get through this for 30 years. We make it easy by:
- Offering long-term, no money down financing
- Offering interest-free, automatic payment plans over the term of the treatment
- Offering discounts for expedited payment arrangements
- Verifying, completing and collecting insurance payments for you.